The Szego Mill
The Szego Mill™ is a modular grinder, well-researched and proven to be unique in its ability to produce ultra-fine particulates smaller and more efficiently than other means.
It outperforms other grinding methods in both fineness and efficiency, either wet or dry.
Using the Szego Mill™ in your process flow gives you significantly better ROI and benefits to:
- CleanTech through oil & coal processing
- BioMass, sewage and wastewater treatment through cellular liquefaction/extraction
- Forestry waste reduction and renewable materials through pulp processing
- Pharmaceuticals requiring powdered drug delivery and more efficient bioabsorption
- 3D printing, toner and pigmentation/dye/paint/cosmetics through metal and other powder production
- Food production and additives through more efficient grinding and chemical extraction capabilities
Szego Materials Engineering has been accepted into the next generation of business incubator with the Research, Innovation, and Commercialization Centre (RICC)
Products & Services
Mills & Equipment
Szego Mills are available in a range of sizes from benchtop (50kg/h) to industrial production (30,000kg / 30 tons per hour continuous feed) in open or closed-circuit configurations. Whether you need compression, attrition or shearing of wet, dry or mixed materials we have variations that can suit your needs.
Purchase, leasing and financing options with yearly service plans keep your installation and maintenance costs low.